The Cushion Company offers 3 years comprehensive warranty on our custom made cushions. Unlike many cushion manufactures, our warranty includes fading not just workmanship. For more information on warranty and life expectancy see FAQ’s. We warrant our range of outdoor cushions to be free from material defect and product construction and performance flaws not attributed to normal use. The warranty term begins from the date of delivery, or our estimated date of delivery if exact delivery date no longer available, and applies to the individual/company named on the invoice and is not transferrable. Should we determine a defect in the material or workmanship of the product within the warranty period, we will, at our discretion, replace or refund the cover. We reserve the right to make the final determination on defects. Any alterations or modifications made to the cover will void the warranty. Warranty does not cover accidental damage. Any preexisting damage or imperfection to the cushions should be reported within 7 days of receiving your order so we can review and arrange remediation action. Should pre-existing damage / imperfections not be reported within 7 days, remediation may not be forthcoming.
The cushions are made using quick drying open cell foam, this does not imply or guarrantee that in all circumstances the cushions/foam will be completely dry and ready for use after getting wet. The cushions/foam ability to dry and ready for use can be impacted by the furniture/supporting structure design, sunlight, veneration and external factors.
The Cushion Company does not accept responsibility or liability for the items underneath or in contact with our cushions. It is recommended that you contact the manufacturer of the item/s where cushion/s are to be placed and seek your own independent advice.
Warranty Claim Procedure In the event of any defect occurring, please email Service@TheCushionCompany.uk with proof of purchase.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect or accidents.
- Normal wear and tear, (including body impressions).
- Incorrect purchase choice by the purchaser.
- Incorrect measurements provided.
- Shrinkage from ironing, tumble drying, or washing with hot water.
- Damage resulting from the cushion being the incorrect size for the furniture on which it has been used.
- Zipper or cover damage as a result of their being used as a handle to lift the weight of the cushion.
- Cover damage caused by incorrectly used or selected cleaning chemicals.
- Body impressions appear as indentations on the surface of any cushion and are generally considered normal, not a structural defect.
- The Cushion Company reserves the right to determine whether body impressions qualify as a warranty defect or not. Generally a height loss of up to 15 – 20mm is considered normal depending on the cushion thickness