How To Measure For Wedge Shape Outdoor Lounge Cushion
No skill is required to measure up for a lounge back cushion, it’s simple.
- Measure the height of the back cushion from the base the tallest section.
- Measure the width of the current cushion cover at the widest point
- Measure the depth of the cushion at the base
- Measurement the narrower top section of your back cushion
Pro Tip: Measurement C should be 2.5X greater than measurement D, This will ensure the cushion is not overly upright. The most popular thickness is 15cm at base and 5cm at the top.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- Quick-dry inner filling that allows water to pass through the cushion rather than retaining water like most cushions.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, ties and quick dry foam are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions meaning your cushions won’t fade as polyester cushions do.
- High-density foam is standard. We don’t use low-density foams this will ensure your cushions will look good for many years.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority Express delivery option allows for delivery to you within 10 – 14 days of order
- Prior to putting your order into production, our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
- Your cushions will be vacuumed packed to ensure secure transit and enable delivery to the workplace if desired.
Please carefully when measuring and double-check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.