How to measure for Sun lounge cushion cover
No skill is needed to measure the size of the exisiting cushion cover, it’s simple.
- Measurement (A) Input the thickness of your existing cushion
- Measurement (B) + (C) is the overall length
- Measurement (D) is the overall width at the widest point
- Measurement (E) measure from where the curved section starts on the left to where it ends on the right.
- Measurement (F) Is the straight section of the top section of the cushion before it starts to curve
- Measurement (G) Is the straight section of the base cushion before it starts to curve.
- Measurement (H) measure from where the curved section starts on the left to where it ends on the right.
Pro Tip: Measure the cushion cover without the foam/filling inside. This will ensure the cushion cover is a much neater fit.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, and ties are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions covers your cushions won’t fade like polyester cushions do.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority Express delivery option allows for delivery to you within 10 – 14 days of order.
- Prior to putting your order into production our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
- Please note cushion inner ( foam/filling ) is not included
Please carefully when measuring and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered. For the best result remove the existing cover and measure.