How to measure for Chair Cushions
No skill is required to measure up for chair cushions, it’s simple.
- Measure the width of the inside section of the chair where the cushion will. For example: if it is 522mm enter 52.2cm
- Measure the length of the back cushion and base cushion combined. For example: the back cushion is 50cm and the base cushion is 45cm then enter it as 95cm.
- Confirm how thick you would like the cushion.
Pro Tip: 5cm is by far the most popular thickness for this type of cushion. Normally they can be as thin as 3cm and up to 7cm thick.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- Quick-dry foam that allows water to pass through the cushion rather than retaining water like most cushions.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, ties and quick dry foam are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions meaning your cushions won’t fade as polyester cushions do.
- High-density foam is standard. We don’t use low-density foams this will ensure your cushions will look good for many years.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority Express delivery option allows for delivery to you within 10 – 14 days of order
- Prior to putting your order into production, our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
- Your cushions will be vacuumed packed to ensure secure transit and enable delivery to workplace if desired.
Please carefully when measuring and double-check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.