How To Measure For A Custom Made Trapezoid Cushion
No skill is required to measure up for a Trapezoid cushion:
- Measurement A: Enter the desired cushion thickness
- Measurement B: Enter overall length at the front of the cushion at the widest point
- Measurement C: Input the depth of the cushion in the middle ( deepest section )
- Measurement D: Input the length of the cushion at the shortest Length
Pro Tip: 5 – 7cm is the most popular thickness.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- Quick-dry foam that allows water to pass through the cushion rather than retaining water like most cushions.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, ties and quick dry foam are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions meaning your cushions won’t fade as polyester cushions do.
- High-density foam is standard. We don’t use low-density foams this will ensure your cushions will look good for many years.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority Express delivery option allows for delivery to you within 10 – 14 days of order
- Prior to putting your order into production, our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
- Your cushions will be vacuumed packed to ensure secure transit and enable delivery to the workplace if desired.
Please carefully when measuring and double-check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.