How To Measure For A Custom Made lounge base Cushion
No skill is required to measure up for a round cushion, it’s 3 simple steps.
- Measurement A: Measure the width of the cushion at the widest front at the front. Example: if it is 1150mm enter 115.
- Measurement B: Measure the depth of the cushion at the deepest point.
- Measurement C: Input the desired thickness of the cushion.
- Measurement D: Measure the width of the cushion at the back from the widest point.
- Measurement E: Measure the depth of the section protruding out on the left and right hand side.
Pro Tip: For the most accurate measurement remove the cushion cover and pull tight to measure.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers and ties are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions meaning your cushions won’t fade like polyester cushions do.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority Express delivery option ensures delivery to you within 10 – 14 days of order.
- Prior to putting your order into production our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
Please carefully when measuring and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.