How To Measure A Mushroom Outdoor Seat Cushion Cover
No skill is required to measure up for a mushroom shape seat cushion, it’s simple.
- Measurement A: Enter the total depth of the cushion at the deepest point.
- Measurement B: Input the total width of the cushion at the widest section
- Measurement C: Enter the desired thickness you’d like the cushion
- Measurement D: Enter the width of the protruding section of the cushion at the widest point.
Pro Tip: Most mushroom shape cushions are normally 5cm or 7cm thick . Avoid going too thick as this can mean you’ll sit too high and the armrest will be too low.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, and ties are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions covers your cushions won’t fade like polyester cushions do.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority Express delivery option allows for delivery to you within 10 – 14 days of order.
- Prior to putting your order into production our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
Please carefully when measuring and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered. For the best result remove the existing cover and measure.