How to measure for Chair Cushion Cover
No skill is required to measure up for chair cushions, it’s simple.
- Measure the width of the chair cushion.
- Measure the length of the back cushion and base cushion combined. For example: the back cushion is 50cm and the base cushion is 45cm then enter it as 95cm.
- Enter the thickness of the cushion
- Make a note of length B & D
Pro Tip: Measure the cushion cover without the foam/filling inside. This will ensure the cushion cover is a much neater fit
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, and ties are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions covers your cushions won’t fade like polyester cushions do.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority Express delivery option allows for delivery to you within 10 – 14 days of order
- Prior to putting your order into production our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
- Please note cushion inner ( foam/filling ) is not included
Please carefully when measuring and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered. For the best result remove the existing cover and measure.