How To Measure For A Curved Custom Made Bench Cushion
No skill is required to measure up for a curved bench cushion.
- Measurement A input how thick you’d like the cushion . Example: if it is 70mm enter 7
- Measurement E is seat depth of the cushion, be sure to keep the tape measure straight.
- Measurement C is the total length from the back left corner to the back right corner.
- Measurement D is the curved measurments along the back, run the tape along the back of the cushion.
- Measurment E is the curved measurment along the front.
Pro Tip: 5cm – 7cm is the most popular thickness.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Includes 3 years warranty that also covers workmanship and fading.
- Quick dry foam that allows water to pass through the cushion rather than retaining water like most cushions.
- There are no optional extras, piping, zippers, ties and quick dry foam are all included
- Sun-Tough Olefin is selected for all custom made cushions meaning your cushions won’t fade like polyester cushions do.
- High density foam is standard. We don’t use low density foams this will ensure your cushions will look good for many years.
- Olefin cushion cover can be machined washed on a COLD and gentle cycle.
- Priority Express delivery option allows for delivery to you within 10 – 14 days of order
- Prior to putting your order into production our customer care team will be in touch to confirm your order and measurements.
- Your cushions will be vacuumed packed to ensure secure transit and enabling delivery to work place if desired.
Please carefully when measuring and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered. Measure twice order once.